Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Well-Being Checklist

Most of the time I feel great.  I am active, energetic and pain free, my mind is constantly curious and interested and my spirit is happy and optimistic.

I like to solve problems and when I don't feel 100% I analyze my well-being and figure out why I don't have any energy, or why my neck has been stiff for the last three days

Given below is the checklist I use to determine why I do not feel 100%.  This checklist is only for minor issues and you should see your doctor for serious problems or if a minor problem does not go away.

As you pay more attention to your body, mind and spirit you will probably develop your own well-being checklist.




Optimum Well-Being
Body - good health, pain-free, energetic
Mind - engaged, sharp, interested, enthusiastic, productive
Spirit - happy, optimistic, purpose, connected, peace









No comments:

Post a Comment